This Crazy Straw Valentine makes a perfect gift for any class party.
If your child’s school is like ours, they don’t allow candy. That can make it a real challenge for moms and teachers to come up with something kids will like.
My go-to is usually pencils or stickers, which are great, but the kids seem to get an awful lot of those.
For something different, I bought two packs of twelve crazy straws. They were inexpensive and came in bright fun colors. I got mine at Target, they were in the party supplies aisle, but I’m pretty sure you can get them anywhere.
- Crazy straws
- A laser or inkjet printer
- Paper or cardstock (I used plain old printer paper)
- A hole punch (optional)
- Crazy Straw Valentine – Free Printable PDF File
Crazy Straw Valentine – How to Print & Assemble
- Open the free art from the supplies list above and print to your laser or inkjet printer at 100% (actual size). You can print to card stock if you like but I just used regular white printer paper.
- Cut each card out using a sharp precision knife against a straight edge.
- Fill out the to and from areas.
- Punch a hole in the center (top and bottom) to feed your straw through. If you don’t have a hole punch you can use your precision knife to make small slits instead.
Make adorable Framed Pom Pom Art to brighten a nursery or child’s playroom!
Read More: Framed Pom Pom Art DIY