Make these adorable heart-shaped cookie cutter succulent magnets for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or to give to someone special. And don’t forget to make a few for yourself!
I made these two succulent magnets in about 20 minutes using two heart-shaped metal cookie cutters and a few faux succulents.
I love how these little magnets came out. They’re like a mini bouquet. Below is a list of supplies used and details on how to make them.
- 3 or 4-inch heart-shaped cookie cutters
- Thin cardboard (like a shirt box)
- Faux succulents
- Small flowers and other greenery (I’m using faux clover flowers)
- Floral moss
- E6000 Adhesive
- Hot glue gun
How to Make Heart-Shaped Succulent Magnets
Start by tracing the outer edge of your cookie cutter onto a thin piece of cardboard. Cut it out and use E6000 to glue the cardboard to the back of the cookie cutter.
Next hot glue a succulent in the center of the cookie cutter then glue any greenery, small flowers, and moss to fill up the heart.
Last use E6000 to glue a magnet to the back.
Easy DIY pretty paddle earrings!
RELATED CRAFT IDEAS:
- 4 DIY Air Plant Holders to Beautify Your Home
- Decorative Birdhouses – A Recycled Greeting Card Craft
- DIY Garden Mushrooms Using Thrift Store Glassware
- How to Make Marbled Solar Mason Jar Lights
Watch A Video
Link to the full tutorial here –> DIY Mosaic Picture Frame Tray