This Candy Corn Wreath has all of the sweet and none of the spooky!
A quarter yard of fabric in three different colors is more than enough to make one wreath. Check out the details below to make this sweet wreath!
- A foam wreath form (mine is a 13.8″ round tube ring – no flat back)
- Fabric – a quarter yard of fabric in orange, yellow and white
- Felt in orange, yellow, and white
- Hot glue gun
- A bow or any other decoration you like
Pick up a Dollar Tree microfiber cloth to make this cute ghost plushie!
Read More: Easy Sew Ghost Plushie – Free Pattern
How to Make a Candy Corn Wreath – 4 Easy Steps
STEP 1: Cut Fabric Strips
Start by cutting your fabric into 2-inch strips then wrap and hot glue them to your foam wreath form. I hot-glued the fabric strips at the beginning and then at the end and overlapped new pieces as needed.
STEP 2: Add Baker Twine
String baker twine across the wreath in a zig-zag (Z pattern) as shown below and hot glue at all four points to secure it. This will be the base for your garland.
STEP 3: Make Felt Candy Corn
Make a template to make candy corn for your garland. I cut all of the pieces for one 1.5″ high felt candy corn and then from there used that as a template to cut multiple pieces. You’ll need about 12-13 felt candy corn.
STEP 4: Finish
Hot glue your felt candy corn pieces together then hot glue them to the twine on your wreath. Add a bow and any other decorations you’d like to finish.
Awesome Fall decor ideas for your tiered tray!
Read More: 15 Fall Tiered Tray Decor Ideas – Easy DIYs
RELATED CRAFT IDEAS:
- Vintage Halloween Decor – Upcycle Projects
- How to Make a Wine Cork Tray Using a Stretched Canvas
- DIY Pumpkin Spice Latte Air Freshener – Free Templates
- DIY Spooky Mansion Wreath – Free Template
Watch A Video
Link to the full tutorial here –> 15 Fall Tiered Tray Decor Ideas – Easy DIYs