This Shamrock Bandana Wreath is a super easy St. Patty’s Day Wreath to make. There’s no sewing and you only need 12 green bandanas, a wreath ring, and shamrocks to decorate.
I bought the wire wreath ring from the dollar store and it took exactly 12 Bandanas (cut in half) to go all the way around to complete this wreath.
I also added a few glittery foam shamrocks and ribbons I took from a kid’s hairband. Everything came from the dollar store except the bandanas which I bought on Amazon (see link in supplies list).
- 12 Green Bandanas (This is a link to the exact bandanas I bought)
- A 14-inch wire wreath ring (found mine at Dollar Tree)
- Foam glitter shamrocks and ribbon (or other decorations)
- Hot glue gun
Clean out your kitchen cupboards and check out these super easy DIYs!
How To Make A Shamrock Bandana Wreath
Start by folding each bandana in half and cut. Don’t worry about getting it exact.
Follow the steps below to assemble.
Finish filling up your wreath with bandanas and hot glue decorations on to finish.
These cute little gnomes make great gifts! Check out the easy tutorial.
Read More: Lucky Wine Cork Gnomes
rELATED CRAFT IDEAS:
- 10 Sweet Pineapple Crafts You Have To Try
- DIY Farmhouse Wood Signs – Free SVG Files
- Frying Pan Planter Upcycle With A Patina Finish
- Farmhouse Mini Pillows for Your Tiered Tray – Free SVG Stencils
Watch A Video
Link to the full tutorial here –> Farmhouse-Style Hula Hoop Shelf DIY